Saturday 24 December 2016

Blogmas Day 24 - Christmas Eve Checklist


Blogmas Day 24

Hey, so today is one of my favourite days of the year and I’m am so unbelievably excited that I won’t need to drink caffeine for a week but today I thought that I would share with you my Christmas Eve checklist and warning this is going to be a short post but I think that it is important but these are all the things I have made sure I have done by Christmas Eve:

·        Wrapped all your presents

·        Created a Christmas music playlist

·        Planned your Christmas Outfit

·        Planned your morning breakfast

·        Aimed to get a good night sleep

·        Covered the whole house in fairy lights

·        Watched all the Christmas films that you wanted to watch

·        Planned your Christmas Makeup

·        Moisturised because of that cold winter air

·        Charged everything up to make sure you have enough battery and storage for photos

·        Tracked Santa

·        Make sure the Christmas trees are perfected

·        Make sure the whole house is decorated

·        Covered everything in your house with fake snow

·        Gone on a walk to see all the Christmas lights on the houses

·        Made mince pies for Christmas morning and to leave for Santa

·        Make sure all your food is ready to make

·        Make sure everything you need is in the house for Christmas

·        That you have done a good deed for the holidays

·        Left your mince pie, carrot and brandy for Santa and Rudolph just for fun

·        Opened your advent calendars

·        Burnt most of your Christmas candles  

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you enjoy your Christmas Eve. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment