Friday 23 December 2016

Blogmas Day 23 - Top 5 Great Products for Christmas Time


Blogmas Day 23

Hey, so who doesn’t love Christmas and trying lots of new products that your friends got you, I know I do so I thought that I would share with you my favourite products around Christmas time:

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 01 – so it is an absolute statement thing to wear on Christmas and this is my favourite red lipstick especially for Christmas, this is such a great deep red colour, what I love about this lipstick is how pigmented this is, and how long lasting it is which is what you need through a Christmas meal and how moisturising it is on the lips so if you’re looking for a good Christmas lipstick then this is a great one.

Bourjois Blush in Frosted Rose (54) – so this is definitely one of my favourite blushes ever, I just love how the colour is a pink with gold shimmer to really brighten the skin, also for when you want the look of just being out in the cold this blush really works because of how beautiful the pink is on the cheeks, I really think Bourjois make some of the best blushes because of how gorgeous the colours are.

Nars All Day Luminous Foundation – so I have had this foundation for nearly a year now and although this was too glowy for me in summer because of how oily my skin can be but in winter it leaves such a gorgeous glow on the skin and it just helps your skin look a little more alive because we all know in winter our skin can get a little dry and this foundation is my favourite for making skin look a lot brighter.

Seventeen Instant Glow Shimmer Brick in Golden Bronze – so we all know how much I love to have glowy skin in winter and this is just perfect for it, this is probably one of the most gorgeous highlighters I have ever owned because it adds such an amazing glow to the top of the cheekbones lasts all day long and to be honest I don’t think that a highlighter could be any more shimmery or glowing on the skin and it just is amazing.

Nars Radiant Creamy concealer – so this is defiantly one of my favourite products all year long but I think that this is especially great in the winter because of how brightening it is and also what I love is how it feels moisturising on your skin so it doesn’t feel at all drying which I think is important in winter to keep your skin looking bright and glowing which this is perfect for and even better that it has a good coverage.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what your favourite winter products. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment