Sunday 25 September 2016

Autumn Makeup Look


Hey, so it is autumn which means that it’s time for bonfires and candles and Halloween and dark lipstick which means that I’m excited for this entire season and I think my favourite part of this season is the different makeup looks so I’m going to share with you my autumn makeup look:

Base

So I always start by putting the body shop insta blur primer all over my face and I just rub this into my face with my fingers. I then pump one very small pump of the body shop fresh nude foundation in 010 onto the back of my hand and then dab the foundation all over my face and dab it into my face with the real techniques beauty blender all over. I then add some of the Nars radiant creamy concealer in Chantilly underneath my eyes to brighten and then blend that in with the same blending sponge. I also add some off the Maybelline Superstay better skin in 01 onto my blemishes and blend that in. Finally, I dab a tiny bit of the soap and glory one heck of a blot powder underneath my eyes with the real techniques powder brush to set the under eye concealer.

Colour

For blusher I just use my hands to apply the Bourjois aqua blusher in the colour nude which adds a nice rosy glow to the cheeks to go with the upcoming winter. For contouring I use the sleek cream contouring it, for highlight I use the first colour and for the contour colour I use the middle shade and I just blend this in and apply it with toothbrush brushes (I think that is what they are called). And then my face is done.

Eyes

So to start with my eyes I will just apply some of the elf eyeshadow base onto my eyelids and rub that in with my fingers. Next I go in with the colour Mimosa from my Sleek all night long eyeshadow palette which is a dark glitter red and I just layer that all over the lid with my real techniques base shadow brush. Next I put the colour Negroni in the crease which is a dark brown colour and blend that in using an elf eyeshadow brush which is short flat and round and keep blending outwards. For my eyelashes I just put a few layers of Revlon Volume and length magnified mascara on both my top and lower lashes. Finally for my eyebrows I line them with the felt tip side of the soap and glory archery and fill them in with the pencil side doing short small strokes and then my eyes are finished.

Lips

Finally for my lips I start by moisturising my lips with the yes to dry skin moisturiser to moisturise them and then I just use the Mac matte lipstick in whirl to finish off the look.

I hope that you enjoy this makeup look, and let me know if you recreate it. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog



Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment