Sunday 28 August 2016

Top 5 Summer Products


Hey, so unfortunately summer is nearly over but this gives me the opportunity to share with you some of my favourite products that are perfect to use in the summer so here are my top 5 summer beauty products:

Collection Lasting Perfection in fair – when I have been on holiday I have been wearing a very minimal makeup look to stop my face from feeling caked with makeup so I have just been using this for coverage and it has covered every blemish I have and stays on all day from 7 or 8 in the morning to 10 or 11 at night which frankly I think is absolutely incredible, let’s face it this concealer is absolutely amazing.

Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream in bright glow – this is great for the summer as it adds such a gorgeous glow to the face and although I talk about it a lot but I really think that it is perfect for the summer as it really helps the skin to glow and it looks great on its own in the summer, and it really helps the makeup to stay on all the day leaving a nice glow from underneath my makeup which is great for a summer makeup look.

L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24 hour Matte Foundation in 10 Porcelain – this is an amazing foundation for the summer as it has a matte finish which is perfect for my oily skin which stays on all day long really well and still looks really natural and it has a an amazing coverage that means that I don’t need any concealer on top and this is probably one of my all-time favourite heavy duty summer foundations.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer – this is one of my all-time favourite bronzers because it is such a nice bronzer to wear and it works with absolutely any makeup look, which I find so great for holiday, I also think that this bronzer is not at all orangey which mean that it is create to use for contouring and does not look at all orange on my pale skin for bronzing, this is also great for summer as it stays on all day.

Bourjois 12 hour Aqua blush in 01 – this is the only blush that I like to use in summer, it is so easy and quick to apply to the cheeks in the morning an adds such a natural pink glow to the cheeks which allows you to look great and almost like you’re not wearing makeup, this is also great for summer because of the cream formula which stays on all day even in the summer heat when let’s face it we all get a little sweaty.

I hope you are enjoying summer as well as I am and that you found some great products for summer as well. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment