Sunday 21 August 2016

Bronze Summer Makeup Look


 Hey, so I know that I have recently done a makeup tutorial sort of thing but the majority of what I was wearing has now changed quite a bit and I thought that I would share with you my on holiday look which is quite a bronze based look:

Base

So like last time I start with the Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-On under the eyes to brighten them and then I go in with the Instaglow CC Cream in Bright glow all over the face, this just adds a glow from underneath my foundation to help my skin look healthier, next a pump a single pump onto the back of my hand of the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 hour foundation in the colour 010 light porcelain and buff that in using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. For concealer I use the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly underneath the eyes and the Collection lasting perfection in fair on any blemishes and then buff that into the skin using a Real Techniques setting brush. Finally for powder, recently I have been using the Revlon Photoready powder in Fair / Light using a flat circular brush I don’t know the name of, and just patting the powder onto my forehead, nose, chin and underneath the eyes. I love this powder as it adds a nice glow to the face, again to make me look healthier. Finally, as on my holiday, I have quite long days I just want to prolong the wear of my base makeup so I lightly spray one spray of the Freedom Pro Studio Fix Anti-Shine on the face, I know that your meant to do this at the end of the makeup but I don’t like using spray when I have mascara on because then I have to tug at me eyes to get it off which I don’t really like. After I the spray has dried, I have finished the base of my makeup.

Colour

So I mentioned early that this is a very bronzy look so I don’t really ever add any blush to the cheeks but I feel like it doesn’t really suit the summer looks anyway. So for my first steep of adding colour, I just take my Soap and Glory Wonderbronze in Sundaze all over the face where the sun would hit my face, just to add some colour then I just go over that with the more pure brown of the Body Shop Honey Bronzer in 02, I use the MOB powder brush for both of these products, after this I just dust some of the highlighter from the Collection Blush and glow palette onto the tops of my cheekbones using a Real Techniques Fan Brush from the sculpting set.

Eyes

So for my eyebrows I just fill them in softly with the Soap and Glory Archery Brow tint and precision shaping pencil in brownie points, this is so easy to use and really handy just to slip into the makeup bag, afterwards I just set my brows with the Rimmel London Brow This Way Styling Gel in 004 clear and then my brows are as fleeky as I can manage. Next for my eyeshadow I use the Maybelline 24 hour Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze going all over the lid using my finger then I just got over that with a real techniques base shadow brush with the colour Mimosa from the Sleek All Night Long palette and the I use the angled shadow brush by real techniques to blend in the colour Negroni from the same palette. For my mascara I use the Maybelline the Falsies Mascara on both my top and bottom lashes and try to really push the top lashes up to make my eyes as big as possible, then my eyes are finished.

Lips

For my lips I want to use a bold yet still quite nude colour so I use one of my favourites which is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in 077 Asia which is this gorgeous mild brown lipstick with a hint of purple, and then I am finished.

I hope you enjoyed this and I hope that you recreate this look. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. Thats all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email izzycdurrant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment