Sunday 14 August 2016

Top 10 Drugstore Brands


Hey, so I talk about things that I love from the drugstore a lot and I talk the best things and the best products from the drugstore, but I never really talk about any of the brands, so I am going to share with you the top 10 drugstore brands I know of and what they are best for:

Revlon – this is my absolute go to brand in the drugstore for lipstick, lip balms, lip stains and foundations, basically this is probably the brand that I buy from the most because I feel like the majority of their products are a really good quality and for the standard of quality that they have, they do not cost much at all, I really love this brand but I do wish that people would talk about it more because it is worth it.

Soap and Glory – I could talk all day about soap and glory, to be honest I would be an insanely happy person if I only ever got to use their products for the rest of my life, I have not yet found a product that I don’t absolutely love with all of my heart, I love their bath and body collections, their skincare collections and I can’t even explain to you how much I love their makeup products but I think the only thing I don’t like is that some of the products can be quite expensive.

Rimmel London – this is another brand with some things that I will never stop loving and repurchasing, amazing brow products, great lip products that its well known for which in my opinion the hype is deserved, and there are some really great foundations and powders that I love from this brand and to be honest this brand is really good and I always go to the stand to see if there is anything that I would like and there is nothing I can think of which is wrong will Rimmel London.

L’Oreal Paris – now I don’t know if it’s just me but I feel this brand is really similar to Rimmel London and I always get them mixed up, anyway, I think that L’Oreal Paris is a very well all-rounded brand with good products in every category and I especially love their haircare products and the infallible range but the only thing I dislike about this brand is there is only one product from this brand that I really do love and I wish they had more great not just good products.

Sleek – now sleek is known quite well for the amazing pigmentation of its eyeshadow palettes, now I haven’t been buying from sleek for very long but in a short amount of time, some of its products have easily become my favourites, and the hype around the eyeshadow palettes and the pigmentation in all true and they are especially long lasting, I cannot wait for the range of products that I own from sleek to expand.

Bourjois – this is going to sound a little bit crazy but honestly I have always been a bit wary of the brand bourjois, now don’t ask me why because I really don’t know, that’s just the way it is but over the past 6 or 7 months I have really been loving there blushes and powders and their healthy mix serum so I am excited to try some of their other products but this brand has definitely become one of my favourite brands.

Collection – now this brand is completely famous for its concealer and I have got to say, I am definitely a fan girl for the collection lasting perfection concealer and I really like the powder too but I think the best thing about this brand by far is the prices, yes maybe not everything is to a great quality but for such low prices the quality is far better than what I expected, if you are on a budget for your makeup then this is the brand for you.

NYX – can I just say that it was about time that they put NYX at boots, thank goodness, when I first saw the NYX counter at my local boots I was so excited because you hear such good things about this brand and the quality and all these sorts of things and I am telling you now that all the hype and people talking about this brand constantly is true and worth it, I am just going to say five words: great quality, products and price, NYX have filled a whole in my makeup heart.

Simple – so this is not a makeup brand as such but I do think that it is an amazing skincare brand, especially for younger people, it’s got a huge range of skincare at low prices that is really gentle on the skin which is perfect again for younger people and it really is great that there is an affordable brand in the drugstore that really is effective, if you are starting out in skincare then I cannot suggest this enough.

Real Techniques – so I know that I ramble on a lot about real techniques but that is only because of how amazing this brand is, to be honest there is not a brand of makeup brushes that I trust more than this and the majority of my brushes are real techniques because well to be honest they are quite cheap but still amazing quality and again they are great for people starting off with makeup as they have a great brush for everything, cannot recommend enough.

I hope you enjoyed this, have a great week. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

  








No comments:

Post a Comment