Sunday 7 August 2016

July Favourites


Hey, so we are meant to be at the peak of the summer and although we had a bit of a slow start of summer in the UK it is definitely here now so it is now time for my July favourites:

Makeup:

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly – so recently I have been using this underneath my eyes over my foundation, this covers my dark circles perfectly, and what I think the best thing about it is that not only doesn’t does it stay on all day but it doesn’t crease and although it is quite expensive for a concealer I do think that it is worth the money for its great quality and I do think that it is worth the money and it does last longer than my drugstore under eye concealer.

The Body Shop Instaglow CC Cream in Bright Glow – so I am quite sure that the Instaglow CC cream came out recently but basically I use mine as a base to keep my face glowing from underneath my foundation, I think that this is great for the summer, I think that what I love about this is that it makes the skin look really healthy and helps the skin to look like you are not really wearing any makeup so that you look natural and I have really been loving it for my holiday.

Sleek Cream Contour Kit in Light 095 – so I know that recently everyone has become obsessed with cream products especially for contour, highlight and blush and despite how nervous I was to use this at first, this palette is really easy to blend into the face, so in the palette there is a yellow, a pink and a peach toned cream highlight and a red toned brown, a lighter brown which is ashy toned and a chocolate coloured brown, but easy, quick and has a great result – what’s not to love.

Eyelure Fleur De Force Lashes in Fleur and Fabulous – now I have never really been a big fake eyelashes girl and I definitely don’t have either skill or a lot of experience with fake lashes at all but in terms of ease and look these are definitely my favourite out of the ones I have come across and what I love about them is that they don’t look too over the top or insane, now I am not saying that they will become a part of my everyday makeup routine but they do make fake lashes a whole lot easier.

Body, Hair and Skin:

La Roche-Posay Serozinc, Zinc Sulfate Solution – well, well, well I don’t even know what to say about this, now once you can get past the complicated and confusing names of this brand, you will absolutely fall in love with the power of its products, and this month I have definitely been loving this, basically I spray it on after cleansing my face, wait for it to dry, and I’m not even kidding this makes my skin feel so fresh and although I am not entirely sure what it is meant to do, my skin looks and feels a lot fresher when I use this.

Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry Shower Gel – this is something that could be considered odd to put in a favourites but I just had to because, well, I have never really been much of a moisturising person, mainly because I hate to way my skin feels afterwards but after using this shower gel I feel like my skin doesn’t really need any moisturiser anymore which is absolutely great for someone like me and to be honest that’s why I love it.

L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordiary Clay Dry Shampoo – you know when you have one of those days that for some reason, your hair feels really heavy, greasy and gross and you want to cut it all off, well for me this dry shampoo is the best way to get rid of that feeling but I would say that you should spray it too close to your hair otherwise it can keep the hair feeling heavy which is the problem that we are trying to overcome, but for dry shampoo, this is now my go to.

TV Show:

Once Upon A time – so this is a show that I have been watching on Netflix recently and although I haven’t seen the newest season, I have absolutely loving it so far, around this time last year I was watching it as well so I have watched it once before but for those who don’t know, it is a show that puts of the fairy-tale characters we know from stories into our world and it has quite a dark side to it so I really suggest it, I absolutely love it.

Person:

Velvet Ghost – now I have loved this youtuber for a really long time and it just occurred to me that I don’t think I have ever spoken about her before, but I have watched her videos for a few years and she was one of the YouTube that I first started watching and I have watched every video of hers since, I think the reason I like her so much is that she is really honest and she seems like a really genuine person and really releasable, I love gabble!

Random Thing:

Mango and Coconut – this really is my completely random favourite but I have really been loving the combination of mango and coconut, it is so amazing, I think that the reason of my sudden obsession is also the reason why I love it so much is that to me it is great for summer and on those days where it doesn’t look too sunny I can’t drink something with this combination and I will still feel summery, if you have never had this I strongly suggest it and you know what they say, if you like pine coladas...

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope that you are enjoying summer, I know that I am. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

  


No comments:

Post a Comment