Sunday 31 July 2016

Golden Eye Makeup Look


Hey, so for the summer I have been wearing the same gold-eye makeup look every day recently which I think is really appropriate for summer and is really easy to do in a medium amount of time and to make it easier for you I have put any product names in italics so enjoy:

Base

So I start with rolling the Simple kind to skin revitalising eye roll-on underneath my eyes and applying the Soap and Glory, the fab pore 3 in 1 oil control serum all over my face as a primer, I just rub this in using my clean fingers. For my foundation I mix one pump of the Revlon Colorstay foundation for combination/oily skin in 110 Ivory with three drop of the Body Shop shade adjusting drops in lightening to make the foundation the right shade for my face, I mix this with the No7 concealer brush then use this to dab the foundation all over the face and use a Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge to blend it all into the face. Next I put some of my Nars Radiant creamy concealer in Chantilly underneath my eyes and blend that in with the same sponge and the Maybelline Better Skin, Skin perfecting concealer on any blemishes and again blend it in with the same sponge. And finally to set everything in to place, I use the bare minerals original foundation in C10 (fair) as a powder using the Real Techniques powder brush and then the first part of my makeup is complete.

Colour

So now that the base of my face it done, it is time to add some colour to my face so I start with using the Bourjois Paris Maxi Delight Bronzer just below my cheekbones and underneath the jawline with the Real Techniques Duo-Fiber brush, this leaves a subtle bronze allowing the eyes to be the main part of the makeup look. Next I add the tiniest bit of the Bourjois Paris Blusher in 54 frosted rose to the apples of my cheeks for a subtle effect using the Real Techniques Cheek Brush, gently tapping it on. Finally I add the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent light with the Eco tools mattyifying finish brush dusting the powder across the tops of my cheekbones.

Eyes

To start doing my eyes, I actually do my eyebrows so I just brush through some of the L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark, moving the hairs into a nice shape and then setting them with the Rimmel London Brow this way gel in Clear and then I just add a tiny bit of the same highlighter with the same brush as before, underneath the brow bone. For eyeshadow for a gold base I start with the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold, I just apply this in thick layers to my eyelid with my finger, after this I use the Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush to layer on the L’Oreal Paris Color Riche in 500 gold mania for a bold golden eye. For mascara I add 2 or 3 coats of the Soap and Glory Thick and Fast to my top lashes and add only one coat to my bottom lashes and then my eyes are done.

Lips

And then just to finish off the look with the lips I use the Body Shop 100% Natural Lip Roll-On in Rose as a lip balm and then I want to use a nude lipstick so I use the Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 43 and I am finished!

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you want me to post anymore makeup looks and let me know if you recreate the look. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment