Sunday 17 July 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Concealers


Hey, so I am back again with another top 5 drugstore products posts and today you have something  which can be extremely useful in times of skin trouble –concealer, both to cover up or brighten, so enjoy:

Maybelline Superstay Better Skin, Skin Perfecting Concealer –this is definitely a concealer to cover blemish, it has a very full coverage but I would say that because of how think the consistency is, it feels very heavy on the skin but if you need heavy coverage then this is definitely the concealer that I will reach for, but not for everyday use, such a good quality concealer for the price but I wish they had paler colours.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer – this is the perfect concealer to brighten up underneath the eyes, it really does highlight that area well but still leaves it looking natural, the only thing I would say is a bad thing about this concealer is that it is quite thick to it can feel really quite heavy underneath the eyes and it can crease quite easily, also I do think there should be a larger variety of colours, both darker and lighter.

Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer – in this there is everything that you need in a concealer, and although it can be pricey, it has everything you need in a concealer, in it, it has a lightening concealer, a covering concealer and a completely transparent setting powder, not only is this perfect for travel as it is small, compact but still has everything, this is my favourite concealer ever, and it is perfect for blending.

L’Oreal Paris Lumi Magique – this is a very feeling brightening concealer but still has a medium coverage for underneath the eyes and leaves them bright and making you whole face look healthier and brighter, it is perfect for highlighting but don’t use it to cover blemishes as not only will it not cover them properly but the concealer with brighten the blemishes making them more obvious, despite this, this is a great slim, good for travelling concealer.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer – now this is something that absolutely everyone loves and raves about constantly, so I won’t say too much about this but what I will say is this, all the hype about this concealer is true and this is such a great heavy duty that covers everything and stays well on the face all day and for the price, this is such a good quality concealer, cannot recommend this enough.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you like this series of posts. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment