Sunday 10 July 2016

Summer Essentials


Hey, so summer is here and you know what that means, I’m going to be talking about all things summer for three months but I don’t know about you but I’m so excited and I’m going to kick it off with my summer essentials:

Summer Hat – it is so important to protect your head from the heat because to be honest, there is nothing worse than either heat stroke or burning the top of your head so protect it, also I love to wear hats and I feel like they are really good for covering the roots of your hair if they don’t look so good (its ok we have all been there) but basically hats = important.

Sunglasses – now call me weird but I absolutely love to try different sunglasses shapes and colours of the lenses but I feel like one thing to look out for when it comes to sunglasses is don’t ever buy a pair if they are uncomfortable or don’t suit your face shape because if you can’t wear them what is the point in having them to protect your eyes.

Water bottles – now, we all know how important water is and I don’t want to go on about but it is important that you drink around 2 litres of water a day to stay hydrated, so in order to help achieve this, you should take a few bottles of water and drink as much water as possible, this is especially important in the sun where you need as much hydration as you can get.

Camera – when it is in summer, I find that me and my friends make a lot of memories and I absolutely hate when we forget to take pictures or when I lose the pictures from my phone but if you’re going to the beach or going swimming, it can be really useful and a little more fun to have a camera that will work underwater.

Electric fan – my, my, my, it has been humid all the time hasn’t it? And isn’t it horrible to feel boiling hot and sticky. Well, to help you not overheat (this sounds like an advert), why not invest in an electric fan, this is such an easy way to try and cool down quickly, also they are small and easy to carry around but you might need to carry around spare batteries just in case.

Pool floats – now what makes a perfect summers day, swimming all day long but sometimes just swimming up and down a pool, again and again but I absolutely love to make swimming in a pool all day more fun will things like blow up toys or even just swimming noodles, they make everything more fun, if you have never tried it, I really suggest it.

Playsuits – playsuits, playsuits, playsuits, I just love them to bits, they are so perfect and easy to throw on and not be too hot on a summers day and they are absolutely perfect to throw on over a swimsuit or to really quickly change in to, they are one of my favourite types of clothing and they are absolutely perfect for summer.

Large bags – so if you’re going to be spending all this time at the beach or wherever you are going to go and you’re going to be having to take a lot of things then you will need a lot of space so a large bag would be perfect but another thing that you should make sure of is that the bag is strong as it would be terrible if you bag broke on a day in the summer.

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know if you did. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment