Sunday 3 July 2016

June Favourites


Hey, so OMG June where did you go, despite how quickly that month went, I’ve actually loved quite a lot this month so I have had to narrow it down because if I put everything in then the list would be overflowing but here are my June favourites:

Makeup:

MaxFactor Facefinity all day primer – this has such a soft creamy texture which makes the skin feel softer and smoother making it so much easier to put on makeup for a better finish, it also does keep my makeup on for longer for example my makeup has gone from staying on perfectly in place for six hours to eight or nine and that is great for somebody who has really oily skin and I think what I love about this most is it is really easy to blend into the skin.

L’Oreal Paris Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation – this foundation has had a lot of hype around it recently and honestly I can see why, this is so easy to blend and leaves the perfect matte finish which still makes your skin look like skin, I also love this because it is such a perfect summer foundation as it lasts so well on the skin and for such a long time, I also really love the full coverage of this foundation but it feels quite heavy.

Revlon Lustrous Lipstick in 025 Sky Line Pink – so I had this lipstick in my top 10 drugstore lip products post and I talked about the subtle pink shimmer that it leaves on the lips but since I did that post I have practically been wearing it every day, I honestly have used it so much that I think I might have to think about buying a new one which is ok because honestly it is such great quality for quite a low price as all Revlon products are, I would definitely recommend this lipsticks.

Revlon Photo ready Pressed Powder – I have been wearing this powder with my Revlon foundation and I don’t know if this is because both of the products come from the same brand which means that they are more likely to work well together but honestly I don’t think I have tried another powder that keeps that foundation on as well as this powder does and because it has a slight shimmer it makes the skin glow nicely.

Maybelline blush in 40 Pink Amber – so recently I have actually been trying lots of new blushers for the spring season and I have found that this one has one of the best formulas I have tried and it has such a great pigmentation, the colour I have is a darker pink colour that has brown undertones with a slight shimmer meaning that the despite the colour is quite dark, the colour looks quite bright and adds a subtle glow on the cheeks.

Body, Hair and Skin:

Ted Baker Nail Polish – so for Christmas I got a set of six lipsticks and six nail varnishes by Ted Baker and I have really been loving them, my favourite colour is this really pale baby pink that is so pale it was almost white but what I think is absolutely great about these nail varnishes it the colour is absolutely opaque and they do not chip at all and of course as is it is ted baker the packaging is so pretty with the white and rose gold which I just love.

Simple Kind to Eyes Revitalising Eye Roll-on – I don’t really know why but for about a month now I have been getting the most sore and dry eyes possible and it has been really horrible to cope with and I have been desperate to find a solution but I saw this in Superdrug and after a week my eyes felt so much better and more awake and healthier and what I love is that because it’s not a cream it doesn’t feel greasy when I apply it to my face.

Simple Kind to Skin Deep Cleansing Face Mask – so I have also been trying lots of face masks to try and improve my skin for the summer because I hate having bad skin and especially in the summer and my skin hasn’t been so great recently but this mask has really cleaned my skin thoroughly and lowered the amount of oil on my skin which has meant that it is less prone to spots but it also really soft and not at all harsh on my skin which I also love.

Percy & Reed Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil for hair – the problem with my hair is that it gets greasy really quickly so if I put any volumising product in it, it gets dirty really easily but this is the only thing that doesn’t make my hair dirty but still makes it look good and smells amazing, the only thing is I can’t remember where I got it and I’m really scared about when I run out and how I don’t know where to get a new one.

Music:

7/27 by Fifth Harmony – so I know have already mentioned fifth harmony but I was literally jumping with joy when their new album came out, I was looking forward to it for so long but this album has everything with every type of song possible which makes it great for everyone and it honestly on of the best things about fifth harmony is the fact that every single one of them has an incredible voice and they singing gives me goose bumps.

TV Show:

Empire – there are no words to explain how amazing this TV show is apart from, awesome, dramatic and completely and utterly epic, basically this show is about a family which runs a music label which makes some incredible music and there is so much back-stabbing, drama and real life situations, with all of these added together equals an amazingly addictive TV show that you just can’t stop watching and I can’t stop listening to the music from the show.

Person:

Pixiwoo – so for those of you who don’t know, this channel is run by Sam and Nic Champman who are the owners and creators of one of my favourite makeup brush brands, real techniques, and their channel has every single type of makeup tutorial on there with some other videos too and I find them all really helpful to try and get my makeup right and looking flawless and I really think anyone interested in makeup would love this channel.

Random thing:

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge – so for such a long time I was one of those people who hated beauty blenders and I think my main problem was because I am impatient and they take a bit of while to get used but recently using them has left the finish of my foundation much more air brushed and they are a lot easier to blend with but I definitely recommend this one because of the unique texture and shape.

I hope you enjoyed this and I will see you soon and let me know what you have been loving this month. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment