Sunday 15 May 2016

What I am Watching


Hey, so recently I have been watching a lot of TV and YouTube and as bad as it sounds it was for ‘research’ to tell you what I thought was good to recommend for you so I thought that I would share with you what I have been watching recently:


-Gossip girl – this is such a classic TV program that everybody has heard about and I just absolutely love it, I have watched it so many times I practically know the words to every scene but this is basically a stereotypical girly program with talking behind others backs and love storylines but they incorporate some real world problems as well to make it even more interesting, this is definitely one of my guilty pleasures I watch when I’m ill or a bit upset, it actually really reminds me of Pretty Little Liars.


-Big Bang Theory – this is such a hilarious program that has an educational spin on it, is about a group of scientists who live in Pasadena, California and how they’re lives develop over the years with different people and not only are there real life problems and relationship stories involved it also includes some heart-warming moments and some real life tragedies, this program has ups and downs and although I’m sure you have all heard of it if not I suggest you check it out as it is such a funny program.


-Brooklyn Nine Nine – I think that I may have mentioned this show before but I just think that it is not only one of the most hilarious shows out there, I think the reason why I love it so much is that it’s so stupid that I it’s serious, it’s hilarious and I absolutely love it, I really would recommend it to anyone who has a light sense of humour who can take a joke but it wouldn’t be so good for people who are serious and like more serious police shows but I absolutely love it.

-How I met your mother – so this TV show is everywhere or was everywhere and I have been watching it for years before it was unfortunately ended but it is such a whirl wind of emotions with humour, love and life problems, another positive part of the TV show is that everyone could relate to one of the characters on the show or possibly more than one and honestly such an amazing show that everyone should see.

Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment