Sunday 22 May 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Bronzers


Hey, so I love bronzer, a lot and I find it useful as a really pale person to make myself look less, well, constantly ill, this means that I have tried a lot of bronzers so I thought that I would share with you my top 5 drugstore bronzers:

- Collection bronze glow in shimmering light – this a really good quality bronzer that adds a beautiful glow to the face that can be easily blended and leaves such a subtle glow on my face, I also think that the best thing about this bronzer is

- Soap and Glory Wonderbronze Blush brick in Sundaze – now I love all soap and glory products but their bronzers are even more amazing and this bronzer has a range of colours that together create a gorgeous glow with a subtle pink undertone which is such a good colour for any skin tone.

- The body shop honey bronze in shade 1 – this is probably my favourite bronzer of all time because I find it’s such a perfect colour for my skin and it’s so easily blended and although this is more of an expensive bronzer on the drugstore level but I really think if you’re willing to spend the money it is so worth it.

- Bourjois Paris Maxi Delight Bronzer – firstly I’m just going to say that this bronzer is so big it is bigger than my forehead but genuinely this leaves such a nice bronze shimmer colour onto the skin and I find that it is so easily blended into the skin and I think the best thing about this bronzer apart from the size is the colour as I find some bronzers can be orangey but this one isn’t at all which I absolutely love.

- Soap and Glory Solar Powder in Bronzo – this bronzer has two perfect shades, a lighter shade for a natural bronze which is extremely subtle and the other could be used as a darker shade for after a tan or a heavier tan or a contour, mixed these two shades together and you get a gorgeous glow, this is the absolute perfect bronzer.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you want me to do a high end version of this. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment