Sunday 8 May 2016

Top 5 clothes shops


Hey, so I don’t know about you but because summer is here, it’s time to prepare your wardrobe for the warm summer weather or if you’re in the UK the double digit temperature weather so I thought I would share with you where I will be buying my clothes from, so here are my top 5 clothes shops:

ASOS – this is an online shop which almost everyone knows about where a lot of shops stock clothes, they have such a great range of styles, sizes and colours and there are all types of clothes, shoes, accessories, homeware and I think they do makeup but don’t quote me on that and I feel that this shop supplies anything anyone would really need apart from things like toiletries or food.

H & M – this is a shop im quite sure is available in most of Europe and there is a wide range of clothes including business, casual and other types of clothing, the clothes that they sell, although they aren’t the most high quality clothes but the prices are really reasonable and all of my clothes that are from H&M are still in great condition however I would suggest going to the actual store as I find the delivery service to be awful.

Topshop – so this shop for me is a more expensive and much higher quality version of H&M with more of a variety of clothing, they also have a great makeup range which many people think is great but I haven’t actually tried it but I have heard great reviews about it, I prefer this shop to H&M but I find that if you are a younger person H&M would be better as Topshop is more mature.

New look – this shop again is a lot more for teens but still has a great range of clothing with most of the clothes being at a great level of quality, I also really love their range of shoes and I also love their bags as most of their bags I find quite different from the usual bags that you find in shops these days, I also really like their makeup range as they do great lipstick and amazing baked powder highlighters so I really think if you can you should check them out.

TK Maxx – so for anyone in America this is also known as TJ Maxx I think but I absolutely love TK Maxx, basically for those who don’t know, it is a shop which sells designer clothes, games, makeup, toiletries, homeware, luggage and bags for lower prices and all of the stock is new and everything is at amazing prices as every item has a reduced price for 60% so this is a great place for bargains.

I hope you enjoyed this post if you did follow the blog and share it around. What shops do you love, let me know below. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

 


No comments:

Post a Comment