Sunday 1 May 2016

April Favourites


Hey, is it just me or do you feel as if April has slipped by us so quickly and I kind of missed it a bit but anyway now that May is here it is time for my April favourites:

Makeup

The Body Shop Lightening Shade Adjusting Drops – okay, so these are my new best friend, what you do is put a couple of drops in your foundation to make it pale enough for you skin so it suits your skin tone perfectly, I’m actually in love this product it is so perfect and its great under my eyes with my concealer to really brighten my eyes, I would totally recommend this product to anyone who find it hard to get the right shade for their skin and there is also a darkening version of this product.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze – So these have actually been around for a while and I have only just got a few and I honestly love the colour on and on bronze basically these are cream eyeshadows that come in a pot, do not crease, stay on all day and are amazingly pigmented, how can you go wrong with that? I just apply them with my fore finger as an all over the lid base, they are so easy to use and I completely recommend them so definitely go try them out.

Soap and Glory Solar Powder – this is a two-toned medium-shimmer bronzer, I use the lighter colour on my pale skin and it leaves a very subtle bronze glow and it really does look like you have been slightly sun kissed, I find this bronzer lasts a long time on the cheeks and I have been using it practically every day and it still looks practically brand new so you really get your money’s worth of the bronzer which is always a good thing.

Skincare

Biore Charcoal Pore Strips – I’m not sure if I have mentioned these before but I find that these are really great for really thoroughly cleaning out pores and I actually makes my skin feel a lot cleaner and healthier also it decreases the amount of oil on my face, I think that these really work and help improve your skin and I would recommend them to anyone who has a particularly bad nose area.

The body shop tea tree blemish gel – so last month I mentioned a different spot gel which I am still using but I have also been using this and I have seen such an improvement in my skin and what I love most about this is how cooling the gel feel on my skin and you can see such decrease in the amount of redness on the skin which improves the entire look of the skin.

Music

Alessia Cara – Right, okay what to say about Alessia Cara, firstly she is so pretty, I’m literally so jealous of her and also she makes the best music my God her album is truly a gem, it’s all I have been listening to, my favourites are Wild things, stone and overdose, I think what I like most about her music is how chilled the vibe is and how real the lyrics are, massive fan.

TV Show

New Girl – this show is so amazingly hilarious and I absolutely adore it, I have been watching it for years but this month I have re-watched it all again and it reminded me how much I absolutely love it and I especially love Zooey Deschanel and I completely forgot that Taylor Swift made an appearance, I think for me that’s all I show needs – humour, Taylor Swift, awkward moments and love plots, check it out!

Person

Lookingforlewys – so this is a British YouTuber who I recently found and have been addicted to his videos, he does makeup, beauty and fashion style videos and I think it’s great how this is bringing down the stereotypes of only girls can wear makeup and I love his videos and he deserves so many more subscribers than what he has.

Random Things

Tangle teezer – I don’t know why I haven’t had one of these for so long but because it has been so hyped up I got one and to be honest with you I will now never go back to a normal brush, I don’t know how but this just gets all the knots out of my hair so quickly and I don’t know how I lived without this for such a large proportion of my life.

I hope you enjoy this post let me know if you did in the comments. Tell me what you have been loving in the comments below.  Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment