Sunday 24 April 2016

How to try to be healthier


Hey, so in April I always get the urge to be healthy and although I’m not an expert on being healthy but I thought that I would share with you my tips for being healthier:

-Stop drinking or smoking – these two things are really bad for your body especially smoking and yes for some people it might be incredibly hard to stop completely especially smoking but even if you just do these things less it will benefit your body.

-Develop regular sleeping pattern – if you develop a regular sleeping pattern then you will be able to control the amount of sleep you get and you will be less tired and you will feel more refreshed which will allow you to be more productive during the day which for me is a real problem.

-Drink more water – keep hydrated, this will make you feel less stressed and for me it helps me sleep better, water also means that your skin with be clearer which makes me feel a lot better and mean that you will have less headaches but be careful because drinking too much water can be bad for you too.

-Try to have more vegetarian meals – although no one likes their meat more than me and you need your protein, meat can be really fatty meaning it would be easy to consume too much fat which can have consequences and this with help you feel healthier and happier.

-Exercise everyday – this will get you into a cycle of doing exercise which will help you be healthier in the long run, also the endorphins released from the exercise will make you happier (look at me being all science-y) and exercising will also help you be more productive.

-Try to raise your intake of vitamin D – (being science-y again) the vitamin that comes from the sun and being outside, this is supposed to make you feel happier  and will also improve your skin as well so if the sun is out take advantage of it and spend more time in the sun.

I hope you enjoyed this and these help you feel healthier and happier but please do not take these to the extreme as it can be dangerous. If you liked this more health based post let me know in the comments. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment