Sunday 17 April 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Powders


Hey, so now I have talked about my top 5 drugstore mascaras, I think another essential for a makeup look is powder for over the top of your foundation and as someone with oily skin I have had to try lots of powders so I thought I would let you know about my top 5 drugstore powders:


-Collection pressed powder – this powder is your simple, basic powder, it leaves a satin finish on the skin and keeps my foundation put for a moderately long time, the reason I think it is so good is I think the colour range is really good especially the paler side and it is a really cheap powder and is still good for the price so it is really good for a budget.

-Rimmel London clear complexion – this powder claims to be a clarifying powder and have natural minerals which is meant to allow your skin to be less likely to breakout or have imperfection, this feels as if there is nothing on your skin and feels very light however it does keep your foundation on all day but it has a low coverage.

-Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear powder – another great collection powder and like all the lasting perfection products not only does it have great coverage especially for a powder but is under £5, the stay power is incredible, it leaves a good satin finish but still leaves the skin looking like skin and is another great product if you are on a budget.


- Rimmel London Stay Matte – and another rimmel London product, I guess certain brands are good at certain making certain things, anyway, this powder is raved about so much and it deserves it this is such a good powder for such a good price and honestly it leaves my foundation matte and looking good absolutely all day long, definitely try it out.

-L’Oréal Paris Infallible 24 hour matte powder – I absolutely love all the products in L’Oréal’s new infallible range as all the products are matte and wear really well and this powder is no different, it is such a godsend, it keeps my makeup in place all day and looking matte and I would recommend this to anyone who has oily skin like me and finds it hard to keep their foundation from wearing away.

I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know if you did and if you would like me to do anymore of these drugstore top 5’s or if you would like me to do a high-end version or a mix of both let me know in the comments. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment