Sunday 10 April 2016

City Day Out Bag Essentials


Hey, so recently I have been into London and I have realised how annoying it can be to either have to carry too much stuff around with you in your bag or to not have the things you need with you when you need them so I thought that I would put together a list of my city day out bag essentials:

-Your phone – obviously something that you really need when you are out in case you need to call for a taxi or if you need to communicate with anyone you may be meeting up with, personally I can barely survive not listening to music from my phone on the tube, for me this really is an essential.

-Portable charger – this is very much related to my first item, if you are out for a long day then its most likely your phone might run out of charge and if you have the same luck as me it will run out just when you need it so for me this is a definite must.

-Tissues – now I don’t know if it’s just me but I always feel a little bit safer if I have a tissue on me and I know that’s weird but I can’t stand the feeling of have something on my hands even if there’s just water there I sometimes feel like I need to clean my hands.

-Hand sanitizer – this is because sometimes you just need to cleanse your hands because you never know what could be on the tube poles so just to be safe I have a bottle of hand sanitizer and especially if I am going to be eating lunch or dinner.

-Purse – obviously you need to have either money or credit or debit cards and also it is much needed to have an ID in your purse for obvious reasons and I also think that having some spare change can also be helpful.

-Lip balm – there is nothing worse than the feeling of having extremely dry lips and them feeling sore and in those situations there is nothing more important than the need to moisturise your lips so I think that it is so important to have a lip balm of some kind with you.

-The lip product you are wearing that day – whether it’s a lip gloss, lipstick, balm stain or tinted lip balm it can be really useful to have the lip product you’re wearing that day in your bag to make sure that your lip colour pops all day long however this is only really for makeup wearers.

-Setting powder – this again is a product only really for people who wear makeup but if you do wear makeup then its always good to stop your skin from looking oily by topping up your powder during the day to help keep your makeup on all day.

-Notebook – I find it really useful to have a notebook handy just to jot down a few things, although some people think that this isn’t an essential but I think it’s just quite nice to have a cute notebook especially if it’s got a cute quote that means something to you on the cover.

-Pen – to go with that notebook it would be helpful to have a pen, not just for your notebook but also for things such writing checks or even filling out forms, you would be surprised at how many times a day I need a pen when I don’t have one so I need to remember to put a pen in my bag.

I hope you enjoyed this post and please let me know if you did. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment