Monday 4 April 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Mascaras


Hey, so first of all I am really sorry for not posting these past two weeks but I have been on holiday and had no Wi-Fi to post so the following two posts were meant to go up on the weeks I wasn't here. So I am really sorry and I will post both of them now that I am back, so sorry and please enjoy:

Hey, so I am a massive fan of mascara which means that I have tried a lot and I thought that I would share with you my favourite drugstore mascaras but please bare in mind that I like really thin lengthening mascaras so they may not be right for you and also as I live in the UK, I don’t know if they are available anywhere else, but here are my favourites in no particular order:

-No7 lovely lashes – this mascara is probably my most used mascara and the reason I use it and love it so much is because although it is really lengthening it still looks really natural and it leaves long lashes without clumping but bare in mind its formula is quite thin and it has quite a liquid formula.

-Maybelline lash sensational – this mascara is so lifting and give a lot of volume to the lashes and leave your eyes looking incredibly big and this is definitely my evening mascara however something to remember is that it can be quite clumpy however it lasts so long.

- Rimmel London scandaleyes extreme – this gives so much volume to your eyelashes and it leaves them looking fuller however because it gives them so much volume I feel it can leave the lashes sticking together and bunching which I don’t like but if you apply it carefully you can avoid that but it does a bit of time to get them right.

-Barry M show girl – this is great mascara for the price and it leaves the lashes to a natural length and volume however I actually found that this dried up really quickly and I don’t know if that’s just mine but just be aware that that might happen.

- L'Oreal volume million lashes – this mascara I feel would be great for someone with lashes that don’t lift up easily as it doesn’t add length but when it adds the volume it really lifts the lashes up but it doesn’t make them too thick looking but it leaves them very lifted and high.

I hope that this helped you and that you enjoyed it. Comment down below any other great mascaras either drugstore or high end. If you enjoyed it then comment, share and follow the post. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog



No comments:

Post a Comment