Sunday 13 March 2016

TMI Tag


Hey, so bringing back an old favourite today I will be answering the TMI tag questions to allow you to learn more about me because you don’t know too much about me so here we go:

1 - What are you wearing? – Denim playsuit

2 - Ever been in love? – Yes with chocolate

3 - Ever had a terrible breakup? – No

4 - How tall are you? – I think I am around 1 metre 55 or 60 centimetres

5 - How much do you weigh? – That’s top secret

6 - Any tattoos? – No

7 - Any piercings? – No

8 - OTP? – Haleb from pretty little liars

9 - Favourite show? – Pretty little liars

10 - Favourite bands? – Either the Beatles or the rolling stones

11 - Something you miss? – How I met your mother

12 - Favourite song? – Brave, honest, beautiful by Fifth Harmony

13 - How old are you? – Never ask a lady her age

14 - Zodiac sign? – Gemini

15 - Quality you look for in a partner? – Honesty

16 - Favourite quote? – “The sky’s awake so I’m awake so we have to play” (Anna from Frozen)

17 - Favourite actor? – Martin Sheen

18 - Favourite colour? – Royal Blue

19 - Loud music or soft? – Loud, people always complain at how high I put my volume

20 - Where do you go when you’re sad? – My Bed

21 - How long does it take you to shower? A long time at least 10 minutes if I’m not washing my hair

22 - How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? – At least half an hour and maximum two and a half hours

23 - Ever been in a physical fight? – No

24 - Turn on? – Being independent and sharing their opinions

25 - Turn off? – Small fat fingers

26 - The reason I started blogging? – Because I was bored

27 - Fears? – Snakes

28 - Last thing that made you cry? – An episode of the west wing, no spoilers

29 - Last time you said you loved someone? – A couple of minutes ago to my Wi-Fi

30 - Meaning behind your blog name? – My name without a few letters

31 - Last book you read? – Binge by Tyler Oakley

32 - Book you’re currently reading? – The fault in our starts (again)

33 -Last show you watched? – Casualty

34 - Last person you talked to? – My mum

35 - The relationship between you and the last person you texted? – Best Friend

36 - Favourite food? - Chocolate

37 - Places you want to visit? – Rio, Italy, Spain and Mexico

38 - Last place you were? – My Kitchen

39 - Do you have a crush? - Yes

40 - Last time you kissed someone? – Too far ago

41 - Last time you were insulted? – About an hour ago by myself

42 - Favourite flavour of sweet? – Raspberry moam

43 - What instruments do you play? – Piano, recorder, violin and a little bit of guitar

44 - Favourite piece of jewellery? – A locket about 3 years ago

45 - Last sport you played? – Tennis

46 - Last song you sang? – You need me, I don’t need you by Ed Sheeran

47 - Favourite chat up line? – I lost my number can I borrow yours

48 - Have you ever used it? – No

49 - Last time you hung out with someone? – About ten minutes ago with one of my oldest friends

50 - Who should answer these questions next? – Everyone!

I hope that this helped you and that you enjoyed it. If you enjoyed it then comment, share and follow the post. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


No comments:

Post a Comment