Saturday 6 February 2016

What I'm Currently Reading


Hey, so with the Easter holidays coming up I am most likely going to be reading loads of books but I thought that I would share with you what I am currently reading:

-Looking for Alaska – this is by the same author as the book which is possibly my favourite book in the world, john green the author of the fault in our stars, the books that he writes are amazing and make boring lives so interesting, I really think that you should try them out.

-Holes – this is a great book that most people have read and I am reading it for the third time, this is a book about what life can be like if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time with a life of misfortune, all of the books that this author writes are great and if you like holes then you will most likely love them.


-Everyone worth knowing – now we’ve all heard of the devil wears Prada and if you haven’t it is amazing not just the book but the film, but this book is by the same person as the devil wears Prada, I am reading this for the second time and love all of her books. It is about some life-changing events and how somebody got there, Does that make sense? But anyway do go check it out.

I hope you enjoyed my What I am currently reading, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment