Friday 5 February 2016

January Favourites


Hey, so with January over with so many new things, I thought that I would share with you my January favourites:

-Bare minerals bare skin foundation – this is an amazing foundation that is light and has great coverage and comes in a great range of shades especially for the pale which is amazing for a very pale for someone with me even though it can be slightly expensive at each foundation at bare minerals is £26 however they are good to your skin and they are great quality.

-V05 high volume weather resistant hairspray – this hairspray is an amazing strong hold without making your hair crispy once the hairspray has dried, is also think that V05 is a completely reliable hair product brand that is really easy to get hold of at great prices.

-Real Techniques expert face brush – this is a great brush for completely covering the whole face with your foundation and honestly real techniques brushes are great value and they are also really easy to clean, real techniques are a great brand and although they can be expensive they will last and I completely recommend them.

-Simple kind to skin eye makeup remover – this is a soft eye makeup remover which takes away the makeup with ease and keeps the eyes soft and safe and not at all read, simple is a great brand that is great to your skin and the best thing is that it isn’t too pricey.

-Revlon colour burst matte balm – this is literally a colour burst on to your lips and the I especially like the matte feel on my lips and I have always preffered matte lipsticks so this is a great product for me, my favourite colour is the shade 205 – elusive unsaisissable which is a slightly vibrant pink that I think would look great on anyone.

-Seventeen define and conquer contour kit – this is an amazing contour kit that leaves a matte distinct high definition which will leave any cheekbones looking great although seventeen is not the best brand they do create some good products at really quite good prices.

-Hotel Chocolat Fudge Sundae chocolates – now let’s all face it there is nothing better than some good chocolate so this month I have found a new favourite chocolate treat, although they can be quite pricey the smooth chocolate fudgy delight is all I need.

-Starbucks sugar free spearmint flavoured mints – this may seem quite random, but these sugary sweet circles are just the most amazing things in the world especially if like me you are not a fan of peppermint and find spearmint a softer alternative.

-Episode – this game is so addictive, for those of you who don’t know it is a game where you play out a story making choices which help you change the story, my favourite story is the mean girl senior year, I really recommend this game but I warn you that it is time consuming.

-Amazon music – this is a great app if like me when you leave home in the morning you have a long journey on which you get very bored and love to listen to music on the way but usually run out of data before the month is up then this is a great solution especially if you already have amazon prime, this means that you can play music offline and use the lyrics.

I hope you enjoyed my January Favourites, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment