Sunday 31 January 2016

My Favourite Types of Clothing


Hey, so with the change of the seasons coming so is the change of what is in our wardrobe so here is what my favourite types of clothes:

-Now although autumnal, for me there is nothing better than a hat my favourites are a beanie or a bowler also I always find that hats are a great way to keep your hair in the position that you put it in in the first place.

-Another one of my favourites, is any type of jacket, whether a buttoned blazer, a fluffy parka or a leather or denim jacket not only that they can keep you warm to the temperature that you want but you can get such a range you can pair them with anything.

-For the summer months, I always think that a playsuit or a jumpsuit can be both stylish and smart at the same time while still being very comfortable and allowing not to be overheated however they are not suitable for the winter months.

-Now although not everybody likes to wear dresses but for me if I must then I love skater dresses, not only are they quite flattering on most people but they can be worn at any time of the day and they can come in all different colours and patterns.

-As one of my upmost favourites, there is nothing better than a pair of super skinny jeans in either dark blue, light blue white or black. These miracle pieces of clothing can work with almost anything at any time of the year and can be quite comfortable.

-Although they only really are perfect in either autumn or winter there is nothing more perfect to go around your neck than a scarf and the best of them come in tartan and maybe not just the original red, I also like the unconventional beige.

I hope you enjoyed my favourite types of clothing, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back next Friday for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment