Sunday 24 January 2016

What I'm Currently Listening to


Hey, so currently there is a lot of music available on the internet so I thought that I would share with you my current favourite music and what I’m currently listening to:

-First of as usual one of my favourite artists is Taylor Swift and although I have been loving here new album for all the time it’s been available, I particularly love the album red especially the song red.

-Another current favourite is Shawn Mendes, I love his songs and you can tell that he actual means the lyrics and it’s probably because he wrote the songs himself. I love all his album handwritten and I have literally sat for ours listening to it.

-Finally, another of my favourites is bastille, my favourite song is Pompeii, I also love their album all this bad blood, I think that there sound is really different to all the pop bands that most people like and I know that sounds cheesy but that is why I like them.

I hope you enjoyed my what I’m currently listening to, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back next Friday for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment