Friday 8 January 2016

Wardrobe clearing out tips


 Hey, so for a new year I think that new starts are important so this week I am clearing out my wardrobe and I thought that I would share with you some tips on how to do that:

-Firstly an important thing to remember is that you should clear out your wardrobe once every few months or the start of the new season to make the task a bit smaller when you do it but it’s still such a fun task and I always feel great after a fresh start.

-Another important thing to remember is that you should always get a friend to help you because then you know that you won’t get rid of something that you should actually keep so you’re picking the perfect clothes for your wardrobe.

-You have to remember that there is no point in keeping clothes that you never wear so I always use the rule only keep it if you have worn it in the last two years or that you know that you are 100% going to wear it very soon.

-Another important rule is that you can’t keep to many similar pieces of the same clothing for example if they are the same colours and same style and same item and same size because in that situation you will have a favourite and end up not wearing any other of those so there is no point of them having them.

-At the end when you have decided which clothes you are going to keep to make it easier when you take clothes out in the morning you should put your clothes back in the most organised way as possible in groups of seasons, colours and items.

I hope you enjoyed my tips on clearing out your wardrobe, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment