Saturday 9 January 2016

Carry-On Travel Essentials

 Hey, so recently I went on a weekend away recently and I thought that I would share you my carry-on travel essentials with you, obviously they are not all essential but flights are not the most comfortable places in the world and these are some things that could make it a bit better:

-Firstly I always find that a neck pillow helps a lot and it makes the flight a lot more comfortable in general, I also find they don’t take up as much space as you would expect and they are really worth it.

-Although flights do offer snacks, I always find that taking my own helps me feel a little more comfortable and at home making flights less awkward and also there is nothing wrong with a tasty treat.

-Another thing to help you relax is a face mask and it is also really good for your skin and although you may look a bit crazy it is also really quite fun however I suggest you use on of the easily peel-able ones and the less messy ones for convenience.

-Aeroplane flights are always really drying so it can be really useful to have a good moisturising hand cream to help keep your skin from getting dry you can either have just a hand cream as I find it affects your hands the most or have a full body moisturiser instead or have both.

-Something else that gets really dry are your lips so I can’t live on a flight, even a short one, without a good lip balm because there is nothing worse than a having dry lips and not being able to do anything about it.

-I always try and remember to wear comfortable shoes on flight to make me feel less on edge and more comfortable, I always find that the more comfortable you are on the flight, the easier it will be to handle the flight as a whole.

-If you’re going to go to sleep on a flight then an eye mask can be really helpful to block out the outside light, it is important to be able to sleep on flights to help prevent jet lag and to help keep you energised for you weekend away.

-Something else to help block out all the other noise are sound proof headphones, these are probably the most useful things that I have bought however they can be quite expensive so normal headphones or even earphones would be fine.

-It is also important to have toothpaste and a toothbrush on a longer flight to help you keep fresh and help your mouth feel fresh before you got to sleep because it could help you feel more at home and it could help you get to sleep a little easier.

-A good book is always useful to read during the flight or take off to help you zone out to distract yourself from everything around you and can also be a great distraction during mild turbulence.

-Last but not least is something that plays music to help block out the sound of other people talking or fidgeting, I always find this really annoying so I find it essential to block out the background noises but remember to have a large range of music on the device so that you won’t run out or have to listen to the same music over and over again which would get very boring.

I hope you enjoyed my carry-on travel essentials, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment