Sunday 3 January 2016

December Favourites


 Hey, so with December over I thought that I would share with you my favourite things in December and I hope that you enjoy them:

-The first thing is the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin moisturiser by bath and body works, this moisturiser is by a company in the USA who to my much dismay don’t ship to the UK, not only does it smell amazing but it also absorbs really quickly into the skin which is a must for a moisturiser for me because I hate the greasy feeling when I moisturiser just stays on your skin and you feel all sticky. This is an amazing product and I wish I had had it sooner.

-Another thing that I have been loving is the VO5 heat protect styling spray, this is a heat protection spray for your hair and although it is damaging to your hair, I love to use heat treatments on my hair but it is important to protect your hair and I really feel this does this because it leaves my hair really soft feeling and the bottles last a really long time so you barely ever have to buy more.

-The next thing that I have been loving this month is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer, this is an amazing concealer and although I know that everyone already says that, that’s because its true, this concealer is amazing and it comes in great shades which is especially helpful or a very pale person like me, if you haven’t tried this yet, try it now, you will not regret it!

-Another thing on the list is the Makeup revolution London flawless matte 32 ultra-eyeshadows palette, I love the natural shades in this palette and they work quite well with most looks and the colours are long lasting and they stay put on the eyes, it is also not the most expensive palette so it is a great palette choice if you are on a budget.

-Also another thing I have been loving are the Clinique chubby sticks, these are basically really easily applied, and they are very moisturising and very pigmented and they last for such a long and don’t smudge a lot and the stick themselves last a really long time, and they have a great range of colours.

-Another thing I have also been loving are the colour couture nail varnishes as they have a good range of colours which don’t easily chip and they have good consistency and the brushes are really easy to apply the colours and they leave a good smooth finish and they dry in a moderate time frame.

-Moreover I have also been loving the Yankee candle Christmas scents as they really do remind me of Christmas and although for Christmas I usually buy the smaller candles they last a really long time and the smells really are very festive and they have a great range of scents that match the Christmas time and I will definitely repurchase them next year.

-Something else I have been loving is reading the book Let it Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle as it is a very Christmassy book to read and it is a very good book and a good collection of stories, I think that everyone next year at Christmas should definitely read this book.

-Another thing that I have been reading is the book if I stay now I know that this is now a movie and I haven’t actually seen that yet, I know I am really late to the party but this is a great story and now I am desperate to see the movie so in the off chance that some of you haven’t seen it or read it I really suggest that you should.

-Last but definitely not least is Netflix as I am one of those people who will just binge watch TV seasons over and over again and I don’t know what it is but I just love to sit for hours and watch episode after episode, great life decision there but I really find that Netflix is great for that.

I hope you enjoyed my December Favourites, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back on next Friday for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment