Saturday 30 January 2016

My Top 5 Drugstore Foundations


Hey, so I know that I have extreme trouble trying to find a good foundation but I’ve come very close to some perfect foundations so here is my top 5 drugstore foundations:

-Rimmel London Wake me Up foundation – this is great for people with dry skin or dull skin as it can really brighten the skin and make you either look younger or more rested.


-Bourjois Healthy Mix – this is a great coverage foundation which can be great for your skin however the colours can be quite dark and that can be a problem for the pale skinned like me.

-L’oreal Paris True Match foundation – this foundation blends really nicely into the skin however the coverage can be quite poor but I still think that it is a great foundation.


-Revlon 24 Hour Colour Stay – this foundation is really easy to put on the skin smoothly and really does stay for ages however it doesn’t really work with oily skin.

-Rimmel London Match Perfection foundation – I find that this foundation is amazing for all skin types and has great coverage and has a really nice feel on the skin.

I hope you enjoyed my top 5 drugstore foundations, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment