Saturday 16 January 2016

My Makeup Bag Essentials


Hey, so with my makeup bag getting fuller and fuller with non-essential stuff I made a list of makeup bag essentials, the only things you really need in your makeup bag (not including makeup brushes) and I thought I would share it with you:

-Primer, although not many people find it essential I always find that after primer it’s easier to put on your makeup to a good standard, so this is an essential for me but not for everybody.

-Foundation, this is probably used by everyone for a great first layer of coverage which you can also build up in layers for more coverage however if you want to use less coverage then you can just us concealer.

-Concealer, this is perfect for those little things that your foundation just won’t cover, I don’t use this as much but it is perfect for some extra coverage.

-Powder, this is perfect for setting your foundation and making your skin look more matte however some people don’t like to use powder as it can make your skin look quite dry and some people want to look quite fresh.

-Mascara, this is a life saver for those of us who were cursed with short eyelashes and it really helps your eyes to stand out, you can either use a coloured mascara (usually black) or clear mascara which is easier to use but works less on extending the lashes.

-Eyebrow pencil, now we all know the pain of the eyebrows, they are either too thick or have hairs everywhere or are too thin or the wrong colour so with a quick swipe of the eyebrow pencil you can at least attempt to make them look decent however some people don’t need an eyebrow pencil as they are blessed with perfect eyebrows and I envy them so much.

-Lip balm, this is probably the most used thing in my makeup bag and I carry one around with me everywhere, I hate the feeling of chapped lips especially in the morning and this is probably used by everyone and the easiest thing in the world to get hold of.

-Eyeshadow, now not everyone uses eyeshadow but it is important if you do you use it then you can either use a powder or a gel or cream and one or multiple colours but if you use multiple colours then please make sure that they are similar.

-Eyeliner, personally I don’t use eyeliner as I have a weird thing wear I can’t get to close to putting something in my eye but whether its gel, liquid or pencil lots of people will refuse to leave there house without a layer of black around the edges of your eye.

I hope you enjoyed my makeup bag essentials, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment