Friday 15 January 2016

My Favourite Candles


Hey, so for this winter keep warm and make your room smell great both at the same time, I love candles as much as most people and sometimes I even get a bit obsessive, so I’m so happy to be talking about my 5 favourite candles:

-Lake Sunset by Yankee Candle, this is a fresh light scent and is definitely my favourite candle of these as it is a scent that would work well in all rooms and is a really florally scent. This candle is quite easy to get hold of and is quite cheap.

-Winter by the white company, I know that this is more of a Christmas candle but I think that it could work for the rest of winter. This candle is reasonably easy to get hold of however very heavy and slightly more expensive.

-White jasmine and mint home candle by Jo Malone, this is a light floral and fresh scented candle which works perfectly in the kitchen and it really reminds me of spring, this is beautifully packaged however thee can also be a little expensive.

-Black cherry by Yankee Candle, this is quite a heavy sour scent but is probably the most amazing smell in the world, be careful though, I couldn’t smell this forever. This a candle reasonably easy to get hold of and quite cheap.

-Grapefruit and Jasmin aromatherapy candle by Parks London, this is a very sweet candle which can be quite fruity and lightly floral, and it is another spring smelling candle. This candle is a mid-range price but a little harder to get hold of, I got mine at TKmaxx.

I hope you enjoyed my winter outfit tips, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

 





No comments:

Post a Comment