Sunday 17 January 2016

Essentials to pack


Hey, so I always find that packing with a list of things that I need is so much easier so I thought that I would share with you my list of essentials to pack, I know it seems like a long a list but I am a heavy packer:

-Phone

-Laptop

-Phone charger

-Laptop charger


-Earphones

-Calendar diary

-Face cleanser

-Toner

-Face moisturiser

-Cotton wool pads

-Shampoo

-Conditioner

-Shower gel

-Foundation

-Powder

-Eyeshadow

-Eyebrow pencil

-Mascara

-Bronzer

-Contour palette

-Deodorant

-Loofah

-Eye makeup remover

-A good book

-Pencil case

-Pens

-Pencils

-Notebook

-Purse

-Money


-Debit/Credit card

-Jewellery

-Lip balm

-Tissues

-Dry shampoo

-Nail varnish

-Lipstick

-Foundation brush

-Powder brush

-Eyeshadow brush

-Contour brush

-Sketchbook

-Perfume

-Clock

-Small mirror


-Hair bands

-Nail varnish remover

-Makeup brush cleaner

-Watch

-Hairbrush

-Body moisturiser

I hope you enjoyed my essentials to pack, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back next Friday for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment