Sunday 8 January 2017

How to Stay Possitive

Hey, so you probably don’t know this but this is actually my least favourite time of the year because it’s cold and there’s not really anything to look forward to at all so I always find it hard to stay positive so I thought that I would share with you my tips for staying positive:

-Do more exciting things with your friends – so who doesn’t love to take time off the constant stress of working hard to spend time with their friends but making the extra effort to spend more time with your friends although time consuming has such a positive influence on my general mood, also this is such a good excuse to do less work and play harder, so even if it’s just a few hours for a coffee or at someone’s house, it really is worth it.

-Put yourself in a positive environment – so I’m sure that you have all know that having a cosy home affects you greatly in a positive way but in general when you surround yourself with things that you like and with people that you enjoy to be with then you will be happier compared to how you may feel around things you don’t like so if you do have the ability to spend that extra money to make your surroundings as good for you as possible.

-Get enough sleep and eat well – so I am sure that we all know that enough sleep and a healthy diet is important for healthy lifestyle but it has really benefits for your mood and to be honest although it is hard to get enough sleep I honestly think that that alone makes an enormous difference to your mood and lifestyle and although it may be hard to actually fit this into your everyday life it really is the best way to improve your mood.

-Stress less about what people think – I always find that stressing about the little things like what people think of you affects what my overall mood is like in such a negative way so over the past few months I have really tried to let go about caring about what people think of me and just be myself because it really does lift a huge weight of my shoulders and if you are like me I really recommend trying to do this.

-Take some time for yourself – I think one of the most important things I try to do at least once a week is to take time for myself and have a bath and just give myself time to breathe take some time away from work and relax and this really just improves my mood so much because I think especially at the start of the year there is a lot of stressful things going on and it’s hard to get perspective so I really suggest doing this on a regular bases.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you do to stay positive. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

My Other Website - www.bellacd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment