Wednesday 7 December 2016

Blogmas Day 7 - My Dream Advent Calendar


Blogmas Day 7

Hey, so I actually love advent calendar to an unbelievable level but this year I have been getting seriously into beauty advent calendars so I thought I would share with you what would be in my dream advent calendar:

1st December – Nars Narsissist Cheek Studio Palette

2nd December – Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm

3rd December – Zoeva Rose Gold Brush Set

4th December – Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow Palette

5th December – Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette

6th December – Laura Mercier Flawless Contour Palette

7th December – Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4 in 1 mascara

8th December – Nars Blusher in Orgasm

9th December – REN Clarimatte T-Zone CC Gel

10th December – Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Fully Coverage Foundation

11th December – Nars All Day Luminous Foundation in Siberia

12th December – Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

13th December – Charlotte Tilbury Film star Bronze and Glow

14th December – Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Champagne Pop

15th December – Too faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow palette

16th December – Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation in Fair

17th December – Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit

18th December – Nars Bronzer in Laguna

19th December – Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in nude pink

20th December – Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops

21st December – Too faced born this way concealer

22nd December – Origins 10 minute mask to rescue problem skin

23rd December – Too faced better than sex mascara

24th December – Tarte Showstopper Clay Palette

25th December – A year’s supply of lush items (I wish)

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you would want in a beauty advent calendar. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment