Monday 26 December 2016

Blogmas Day 26 - Boxing Day Essentials


Blogmas Day 26

Hey, so today is Boxing Day which is one of my favourite days of the year so today I thought I would share with you my Boxing Day essentials:

Bubble and Squeak – now this is obviously a big tradition in England and I am guessing the rest of the world because let’s face it who doesn’t have loads of food left over from Christmas dinner, so for those of you who don’t know this is just lots of left over potatoes and vegetables mashed together and although it doesn’t sound too appetising, trust me it is absolutely delicious and if you have never tried it, I suggest that you do.

Watching a Christmas movies – now I know there are probably a lot of people out there thinking that it is wrong to watch Christmas movies when Christmas is over but to be honest I always say that Christmas isn’t a day, it’s a season and a state of mind so for me it’s still Christmas on boxing day and to round of the Christmas season who wouldn’t want to enjoy a quiet night at home watching TV having fun with your family.

Putting away your Christmas presents – now I am a slight bit of a control freak so I really enjoy organising and as sad as this sounds it is a very old tradition for me on boxing day and I just love using my new things and putting them away and filling my room with all the nice things that my friends and family have got me and I know that for some people spending boxing day like this may be insane but I just love to do it.

Sharing your Christmas presents with your friends – now when I say this I don’t mean in a ‘oh look at me with all my fancy gifts way’, I mean talking to your friends about your favourite presents and which you were disappointed with and just talking to your friends in general about your Christmas and I love doing it with my friends and just having fun talking about how amazing Christmas is and our favourite parts.

Eating all the spare Christmas treats – now I don’t know about you but I tend to go overboard on making lots of mince pies, cookies and cupcakes so I know everyone tends to eat a lot of food on Christmas day but it would be a waste not to eat those baked goodies so me and my family always eat the spare treats in front of the TV with a nice hot chocolate trying to soak up the rest of the Christmas magic.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you are doing on Boxing Day this year. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment