Tuesday 20 December 2016

Blogmas Day 20 - Drugstore Christmas Day Makeup Look


Blogmas Day 20

Hey, so I have already spoken about my Christmas party look but my Christmas day look is slightly different and I try to keep it a bit for quick and easy and less extravagant and to make it for everyone I have decided to just use drugstore products:

Base

So I start with the Soap and Glory The Fab Pore Oil Control Serum and I just rub this into my skin with my fingers, the reason I like this is because not only does it prime but it feels really good for my skin. Next for the foundation I use the Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation to have a nice glowy effect on the skin and I just buff this in to my skin with the real techniques expert face brush and then I use the Rimmel Wake me up concealer underneath my eyes and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on any blemishes and I just blend that in with the same brush. Finally I set my whole face with my favourite powder Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot in Transparent and the real techniques powder brush and I just pat the powder into my skin especially in my T-Zone because I want this makeup to last.

Adding Colour

So to start with I just bronze slightly with my Eco tools mattyifying brush and the Soap and Glory Solar Powder to add a little bit of colour, next I just blend in some of the Bourjois Aqua Blush with my fingers to add a nice pink onto the cheeks, and finally to add a nice glow I use the Collection Blush and Glow palette highlighter because it’s such a glowy colour on the cheeks and for that I use the real techniques base shadow brush because it allows a much more controlled highlight.

Eyes

So for my eyes I use the MaxFactor Excess Shimmer in Copper which is such a nice shimmering gold colour and I just apply this with my finger, I really love how long it lasts and how creamy the texture is, next for mascara to really open up the eyes I use the Maybelline The Falsies Push up Drama mascara which I love because it really lengthens the eyelashes and makes the eyes look big and bright, for eyebrows I just fill them in with the Seventeen Eye Brush and the powder from the Seventeen Brows That Kit and this creates a really natural brow and then just use my finger to apply the highlighter onto the brow bone.

Lips

To moisturise I use the Body Shop Lip Oil in the scent Rose and just wait a few moments for it to sink into my lips then I use the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid in 25 Orange Shot and although this is a bright red but at Christmas go big or go home and what I love about this product is how long it lasts.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what makeup you will have on for Christmas day. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment