Monday 19 December 2016

Blogmas Day 19 - Christmas Outfit Esssentials


Blogmas Day 19

Hey, so who doesn’t love wearing a comfy Christmas jumper on Christmas day s today I thought that I would share with you my Christmas day outfit essentials:

Christmas hat – so this is definitely a classic Christmas special that I will wear for the whole Christmas season, the one thing I would say about Christmas hats is that when people have Christmas hats some people can go a bit overboard and add lots of glitter and sequins and although that does look nice but to me I just think that the classic Christmas hat just looks so much better than something tacky but that is just my opinion.

Christmas Jumper – so one of my favourite things about Christmas is going out shopping for Christmas jumpers with my friends trying to find the best festive jumper not only for Christmas day but for the whole of December to try and to be honest with you wearing Christmas jumpers really helps me get in the Christmas mood, and to be honest I don’t think that I have actually ever met anyone who loves Christmas as much as me who doesn’t love a Christmas jumper.

Christmas Socks – now I definitely love anything that is themed and if something is themed towards a holiday let alone my favourite holiday of the year and to be honest with you I just love to theme my socks because I feel like you can be as crazy as you want with it and when it comes to me, crazy is one of my favourite things so whip out those Santa socks because how can you be Christmassy without them plus they keep those toes toasty warm.

Some sort of glitter – so I’m pretty sure that I have said this before but Christmas is the season for glitter and shimmer on everything and I really think that it helps me get into the Christmas spirit and also who doesn’t want to match your outfit to tinsel so I try to infuse some kind of glitter into my Christmas outfit, be it in the clothes, makeup or I guess even in hair but better to have glitter than to not to have it right?

Lots of layers of clothing – so this is more about staying warm in probably one of the more cold days of the year but I genuinely just hate being cold and to be cold on Christmas day would just be terrible so I really try to layer as many layers of clothes as I possibly can to keep warm especially when you go out at night time to see the lights on all of the houses which I love to do but no matter what you are doing on Christmas day, stay as warm as possible.

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you will be wearing on Christmas day. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment