Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2 - My Favourite Festive Candles


Blogmas Day 2
Hey, so as you will all know I do like a nice candle and when it comes to Christmas who doesn’t love a Christmassy candle to constantly have burning, so today I am sharing with you my top 5 Christmas candles:
John Lewis Winter Spice – I mean to be honest with you just the name of this was enough for me to want to buy this candle because it just sounds like it’s going to smell of cinnamon, nutmeg and spices like that but honestly when I smelt this I was sold so this is probably one of the very first candles I bought this year but I don’t burn it a lot because I just want to have it forever, I also think that this would be great in autumn as well.
Winterberry by Marks and Spencer – I feel like this is not the sort of scent that I would usually go for when it comes to candles because I’m not such a fan of the fruity smells because I don’t really like oranges and this really reminds me of candied oranges but I really like it for the kitchen, it also smells slightly like Christmas pudding, but to be honest, this candle for the size, looks like it is going to burn forever.
Cozy By The Fire by Yankee Candle – so I absolutely love being a part of the Christmas stereotypes like sitting by the fire with a nice mince pie warming my toes in my Christmassy socks and I absolutely love how this candle reminds me of doing that as a kid and it’s got such a nice burning smell to it and it’s just so Autumn and Winter like and I feel like I have been burning this since Autumn and to be honest I could not love it more.
Mandarin, Cinnamon and Clove by Marks and Spencer – so I really love the classic Christmas spices as smells in candles and I’m not as much of a fan as the sweeter scent but this is perfect and I really love how long the smell lasts in a room because it usually burn it in my bedroom before I go to sleep and then I wake up and it still smells incredible and it just makes me feel so happy and Christmassy.
Gingerbread by Yankee Candle – so gingerbread is one of my favourite foods for Christmas and the fact that Yankee candle have got a gingerbread candle and it smells exactly like gingerbread and it smells like nutmeg and cinnamon mixed together but underneath the smell of ginger and to be honest it smells absolutely incredible and I am happy with it and at the moment I think that it the candle I have been burning the most.
Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,
Bella xxx
Message me:
Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog
Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com
My Other Website - www.bellacd.blogspot.com 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment