Sunday 18 December 2016

Blogmas Day 17 - Winter Essentials


Blogmas Day 17

Hey, so we all know that I love this time of the year and I love changing my makeup and style to fit the season and so today I thought that I would share with you my winter essentials which I have every Christmas and winter:

A thick warm coat – so obviously in winter it does get quite cold and you will definitely need a jacket that you can wrap around you to help you stay warm when you are walking around buying Christmas presents or going for a walk on New Year’s Day morning but I just think that it is so important that you stay warm at Christmas and who doesn’t love a fluffy coat to wear at Christmas and during winter.

Christmas songs – so I just love Christmas songs and I don’t think that I will ever get bored of listening to Christmas songs and to be honest I started listening to Christmas songs in October but basically for me, Christmas songs are what actually get me all excited for Christmas and I also love how when I start to listen to Christmas songs that’s when I start to thinks it’s Christmas and when I start to get a little more excited.

A warm scarf – so I absolutely love to have a warm scarf to snuggle up with in the winter when I am really cold when I’m out and about doing things because I think that one of the worst feelings in the world is when you are really cold and you can’t feel your hands or something like that but I genuinely hate that so I love to get a nice scarf to have to wear while you are cold and I also love it when they are really comfortable to wear.

A nice blanket – so I feel like in the evening when you are watching TV I get really cold really easily because I really feel the cold so I just cannot just be sitting without a blanket so I just have to have a nice soft fluffy blanket to snuggle up to with maybe a few Christmassy cushions and pillows, I just feel like it helps you feel a lot more and it actually helps me feel a lot more at home and who doesn’t love a soft blanket to snuggle up with.

Christmas films – so again I think that there are certain things that I will never get bored of doing at Christmas and watching Christmas films in the evening on my sofa with a candle burning and a nice hot chocolate on the side table waiting for me and I also think that watching Christmas films is the best time to wrap presents because you are in a really good mood and you are feeling so Christmassy and I just love watching Christmas films.

Hot chocolate – whether it’s a coffee, tea or hot chocolate but personally I love to have a nice hot chocolate in the cold of the evening around Christmas, I also think that it’s so Christmassy for me but I also just love making my hot chocolates better with some whipped cream, marshmallows and even some cocoa powder on the top as well and I just think that is a little more luxurious, a lot more calorific and 100% tastier.

Christmas Decorations – so I feel like at Christmas if you don’t have Christmas decorations in your house it’s not really Christmassy and I can never feel very festive if I don’t have any Christmas decorations around me even if it’s just a small bare Christmas tree or just a small set of fairy lights but for me it is just not like Christmas enough but to be honest with you it’s not just about the decorations it’s about the people your with as well.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you winter essentials are. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment