Sunday 11 December 2016

Blogmas Day 10 - Winter Skincare Essentials


Blogmas Day 10

Hey, so every season of year comes with its problems and when winter comes it is so harsh on the skin so today I am sharing with you my winter skincare essentials:

Moisturiser – so as we all know winter is very drying on the skin so it is so important to moisturise your skin to keep it looking soft and helping you stay looking younger for longer, also I absolutely love using moisturiser on my lips because it makes them feel a lot more moisturised then any lip balm makes them feel, and although I am not a massive fan of moisturiser, but this is so important in winter.

Lip Balm – now I am a massive fan of lip balm and moisturising my lips in general because you can stand having crusty lips all the time but in winter, I will not kid you I moisturise my lips almost every half an hour and it is the very first thing I do when I wake up but I just love to use lip balm constantly so for the next three months I will be using a large selection of different lip balms and I’ll let you know how I get on and which are my favourite.

Drink lots of water – so again this is about trying to keep hydrated and this is also so important for your skin, I think that you are meant to drink 6 cups of water a day or just under two litres and the more water that you drink, the better my skin looks and the bags underneath my eyes don’t look anywhere near as bad as they usually do but also it is just good for you and you will sleep so much better.

Use a hydrating face mask – so at this time of year I feel like you can treat yourself a little bit more than you usually can and although I try to do face masks often, sometimes you just don’t have time or you forget but in winter and around Christmas especially, I just find it such a perfect time to take a break from working and to relax with a movie, do some present wrapping and do a nice skincare routine.

Use a relaxing or moisturising bath bomb or bubble bar – so again keeping with the moisturising and relaxation theme at this Christmassy time of year and when it’s cold outside and warm inside, there is nothing better to do than have a warm bath with lots of bubbles and a few candles with Christmas scents burning around you and using a relaxing and moisturising bath product will just make you feel way better.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know your winter essentials. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment