Sunday 16 October 2016

School Makeup Look


Hey, so what I hate about school is how you can’t really wear a full face of makeup so I thought that I would share with you the perfect look for school which only takes 10 minutes:

So for this makeup I decided not to divide it into sections because it’s going to so simple, so for the base I just blend in the collection lasting perfection in fair onto any blemishes and under the eyes with the real techniques. Then I just fill in my brows with the L’Oreal brow artist plumper in medium brown just to make them look a little bit fuller and a little neater, for my eyes I just use a little mascara to make my eyes look bigger by using the Maybelline lash sensational and I just add this to my top lashes. Finally, I just add the Revlon colorburst lip butter in 001 pink truffle which is a very neutral lip colour which works very well on the lips.


I hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you use this look. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx
 
*Also I have created another website so please feel free to go over to www.bellacd.blogspot.com

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

Email – izzycdurrant@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment