Wednesday 23 December 2015

Ways to Maximise Your Christmas


Hey, so I don’t know about you but I always feel that Christmas whizzes past really quickly so I thought that I would give you some ways to maximise your Christmas and keep your Christmas spirit up:


-I always find from I wake up at 7am to going to sleep at 11pm I am constantly listening to Christmas music and this really does get me quite hyper and in a really Christmassy mood.

-I also think that watching Christmas films when you’re making Christmas food or in the afternoon when you’re feeling lazy and you are starting to get a bit tired after the Christmas food.

-I also feel like burning Christmas candles is a great way to keep you in a happy mood on Christmas day and also it fills the air with great Christmassy smells before the food even is started to get cooked.

-Don’t forget to pull crackers at the dinner table and tell each other the classic, cheesy and rubbish cracker jokes, I always think this is really fun if a bit stupid.

-Another top tip is to keep warm and cosy in the cold weather, this always makes me feel really happy and the worst thing is to be cold on Christmas.

-Something that I think is probably the most important thing to do on Christmas is spending time with your family and friends and I don’t think that I could have a Christmas without doing that.

-Get involved be a Santa and wear a Santa hat this is perfect for when unwrapping presents cooking Christmas dinner, eating Christmas dinner, setting the table, basically anything.

-And finally probably the best bit of Christmas for many people, eating as much Christmas food as possible because your allowed to be naughty it’s Christmas after all.

I hope you enjoyed ways to maximise you Christmas, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment