Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas Preparation


Hey, so I am so happy because tomorrow is the most amazing day of the year so before I burst with the excitement, here are my top tips for preparing for Christmas:

-Make sure that you have completely planned the food for the main Christmas dinner at lunch time, the breakfast and any small snacks for dinner.

-Check that you have all your decorations everywhere and ready for guests to admire and to remind you of the Christmas spirit and that your tree is looking perfect.

-It is vital that you have bought all your Christmas presents in advance and that they are all wrapped with name tags on them reminding you who they are for and don’t forget to put them under the tree.

-I always find that I tidy and clean my house before Christmas so that it is perfect for the big day as it leaves room for the gifts that people will get you.

-Make sure that you have written and sent all your Christmas cards to your favourite people so you are spreading Christmas with everyone, I hate writing them but I love sending them out.

-You may want to check that you have everything that you will need to make the food or all of the crackers or plates or cutlery, just make sure you have it!

-And last but not least check that you have got everything ready, washed and stocked for your planned outfit and makeup for the day so there is not a panic in the morning.

I hope you enjoyed tips on preparing for Christmas, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment