Saturday 19 December 2015

Christmas Skin Routine


Hey, so Christmas is a great time to give your skin a revitaliser, so here is my Christmas skin routine:

-I start with the Neutrogena visibly clear pore and shine daily scrub, this clear my pores of oil and soothes the skin really easily and I think all the Neutrogena products are great for skin.



-Next I use the simple spotless skin triple action face wash, this uses a gel sort of wash to clear the skin of makeup and I love the simple products for healthy skin and not using artificial substances.

-Then I smooth my skin and comfort it with the simple kind to skin soothing facial toner, this is very kind to the skin and soothing, this is another great simple product.


-I then use the yes-to tomatoes combination skin daily balancing moisturiser, this is a thick moisturiser which is perfect for the harsh winter air from a cheap but effective brand.

-Finally, I use the fast track spot treatment gel by freedom on any spots that I have, this brand is great for relieving your skin of spots and pores.

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas skin routine, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment