Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Makeup Look


Hey, so at Christmas I am desperate for my skin to look good for all the family and friends photos:



-Firstly, I even out my skin with the baby skin primer, this is a great investment as it helps to put the makeup on, this isn’t essential but it does help.

-Next I use foundation to cover up any blemishes and my uneven skin tone, I use the Rimmel London Match Perfection, I use this as I think Rimmel London foundations are great for coverage.

-My next step is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to cover any other spots or blemishes that aren’t covered by the foundation already.

-I now set my foundation with my powder, my favourite powder is the Stay Matte Rimmel London, not only does it work feel with all skin types.

-I fill in my eyebrows using the MUA eyebrow pencil in the shade blonde, this is an unessential step because not everyone has sparse eyebrows.


-I then use a gold eye shadow to bring out the colour, I usually use a eye shadow with glitter as it goes very well with the Christmas season, I use the No7 gold dust.

-My next step is mascara and I use the Lovely Lashes by No7 as it is really great quality, I find that this mascara is the only mascara that doesn’t clump but still gives great volume.

-Finally, my final step is lipstick and the only colour possible for Christmas is a red lipstick, my favourite red lipstick is the Rimmel London Kate Moss in the shade 01.

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas makeup look, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx


2 comments:

  1. I really liked your post! I also feel like for Xmas red is the only lip color!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete