Thursday 29 December 2016

Blogmas Day 29 - December Favourites


Blogmas Day 29
Hey, so I am so sad because not only is Christmas and 2016 nearly over but December is nearly over so before 2017 starts I’m going to share with you my December favourites:

Makeup:

Nyx Intense Butter Gloss in Black Cherry Tart – so I feel like I should have tried this product a little earlier in the year because it would have been the perfect colour for autumn but this is such a gorgeous deep purple which looks great on the lips with a really nice sheen to it and to be honest with you I love all Nyx products which you will read more about later because they have such a great quality for the price.

Seventeen Shimmer Brick in Gold Bronze – so we all know that I love a good highlight especially in winter even though I just love a nice highlight and this is honestly the best highlighter that I have ever tried and I use it every day and without trying to sound full of myself but I do get quite a few compliments on this highlighter, I also think that the quality and lasting strength of this product is great especially for the price.

Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Shaping pencil in Brownie Points – now I have spoken about this a lot recently but this is currently my favourite brow product because I find it so easy to help fill in my eyebrows with and it helps it create such a nice shape that works well with the face and I just love using it and I think that it would be really good for beginners who are just starting out with makeup because this product is so easy to use.

Body, Skin and Hair:

Tea Tree Anti-Perfection Daily Solution – so I actually love body shop skincare because I think that it really works well and recently I have been having loads of breakouts but when I started using this on my skin, it feels so much more smoothed as my scars and blemishes have all started to fade and the amount of breakouts I have been having have seriously decreased and if you have problems like me then I seriously suggest you try this.

Soap and Glory Clean on me Creamy moisture shower gel – so this month I have spoken a lot about how I need to keep moisturised during the winter despite the fact that you must know by now that I have really skin but to be honest this is the most gorgeous smelling shower gel I have ever had and I think that it is quickly becoming one of my favourite scents mind you I love all soap and glory products and it is one of my favourite brands.

Music:

Wrapped in Red by Kelly Clarkson – now by this I don’t just mean the song I also mean the album, I actually love Kelly Clarkson in general but I think that this particular album is great and to be honest it includes a lot of my favourite versions of some of my favourite Christmas songs and I also think that the original songs that she put on the album are becoming some of my favourite Christmas songs of all time especially ‘Underneath the tree’.

TV

Christmas films – so you will probably have noticed by now that I love watching Christmas films and it is one of my favourite things to do in winter so it will be no surprise to you that I just could not ignore putting this in my favourites this month so i have really been enjoying spending my evenings watching movies, wrapping presents and writing these posts and to be honest this could not have been more fun and I’m really happy Christmas films exist.

Random thing:

NYX Products – so you will probably have noticed that I have been using a lot more Nyx products recently since boots recently have put the brand into their store which I have been absolutely loving and to be honest with you, out of all their products that I have tried so far I have absolutely loved the majority of them and I truly cannot wait to try loads more products and I am actually considering doing a post on reviewing them all so let me know if you would like that.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you have been loving this December. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. Thats all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

My Other Website - www.bellacd.blogspot.com
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment