Tuesday 13 December 2016

Blogmas Day 13 - Luxury Gift Ideas


Blogmas Day 13

Hey, so about a week ago I made a post about stocking fillers that you could get people for Christmas and today I am sharing with you, larger gift ideas for your friends and family:

Month beauty box subscription – so this is something that I feel like is a nice thing to do for someone who loves beauty because in actual fact you are just getting them lots of makeup products personalised for them by them so it can be really personal and special and I would love to get a gift like this from someone because I feel like it’s the start of something not just a one time thing.

Beauty advent calendars – so I absolutely love advent calendars in any form but I absolutely love beauty advent calendars and to be honest sometimes I even prefer them to chocolate calendars, I know that sounds horrible but I feel so excited when getting a new product that I get to use and hopefully learn to love and get to repurchase again and again and find new products that I love.

Makeup brush collection – so I actually really love makeup brushes and I love to have sets of makeup brushes that I can try out but unfortunately I feel like if you want lots of good quality makeup brushes, it can get really quite expensive so I feel if you get someone a set of makeup brushes then it’s so nice because you know that’s something that they will use every day for a long time so you know it’s worth it.

Personalised jewellery, stationary or homeware items – so I am a bit of a sucker you already know for stationary but personalised items I absolutely love and I also think they show that you haven’t just bought loads of gifts and given them to random people but you actually really thought about each of the gifts you have gotten everyone.

A photo album filmed with your best memories – now this would only be a good gift for someone who is sentimental, I also just love to fill photo albums and to go over all my past amazing memories with my friends and family, I think for me this gift would also be great on a birthday but I would love to give a gift like this to my close family like my mum or my sister.

Something they have always wanted but never gotten – so I am sure that we all have those things that we have always wanted to buy for ourselves but never have because we have found other things we have wanted or we have forgotten but I think it’s just so much more special if you buy that thing that they have always wanted for someone.

Spa Trip – so I talk a lot about needing to relaxing but it can also be quite a stressful time so getting someone who has either got a lot going or just has been under a lot of stress and just really needs to relax a little bit more, I think buying someone a spa trip for them and either someone they love or for you and that person to enjoy after the stress of Christmas.

Toiletries set – so again who doesn’t love to get sets of things that you can use every day, also I really love trying new products because I love to learn new products that I will later love, I think that one of the best ways to do this is to give someone something like a lush bath bomb set because who doesn’t love lush products especially their Christmas collections.

I hope you enjoyed this and let me know what you are getting you friends and family for Christmas. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog


My Other Website – www.bellacd.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment