Sunday 20 November 2016

Stationary and Makeup Haul


Hey, so I know that this is a bit random but I have recently bought loads of stationary recently and a few makeup products so I thought I would share with you what I bought:

So the first thing that I picked up was from WHSmith, for a pencil case just to keep in my bag was a luminous orange and pink pencil case with a massive zip and I think that this is such a great size which is big enough to fit lots into it but still be small enough to fit into a handbag, the reason I got this was mainly because of how bright the colour is and also I love the quality and price of WHSmith products.

Ok so the next shop I went into was Rymans, so first I picked up a 10 pack of papermate inkjoy pens in black which I have used for quite a long time so I know that I like them and I think that I like them because of how easy they are to use and how easy it is to right with them, I also picked up a Stadelar Student Set, so this has a 15 cm ruler, one blue pen, 2 pencils, one sharpener, one rubber, so I got this so that I could get all of my essentials easily I one set of stationary, I also got another pack of pens which were the Bic pack of pens (4 blue, 2 black, 2 red, 2 green) and I got these so that I wouldn’t just have black pens, so that I could have a mixture of colours.

In Rymans I also got the Helix oxford shatter resistant 30 cm ruler which I love because if you bend it then it doesn’t make marks on the plastic and it is very hard to break, I also got some Stabilo boss original highlighters (green, yellow, orange and pink) which are so useful for highlighting important information, I also got a 20 pack of Stadelar Noris Club Colouring pencils I just got these to use in things like therapeutic adult colouring books but they’ve got all the classic colours and are really soft and easy to use.

The last thing I got to do with stationary was a 2017 diary from paperchase and it has such a pretty design on it with a painting or picture of a pink and blue sky with soft clouds with the quote this is my year on the front, the reason why I got this was because obviously this year is nearly over and well I never really buy planners and diaries but this year I decided that it was time to get organised and what better way to do it with than a pretty one from paperchase.

Ok, so the rest of the products I got are makeup products, so I went into boots and I got a Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip colour in flirtation and this is one of my favourite liquid lipsticks and this colour is such a gorgeous peachy pink colour and I already love this colour, I also got 3 Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid which feel really creamy on the lips, the first shade I got was 25-Orange shot which is a gorgeous orange toned bright red, the next colour I got was 45 – possessed plum which is a deep purple colour which is the perfect colour for autumn and the final colour I got was 50 nude thrill which is such a gorgeous nude and the only way I can describe this is it’s a light ashy brown colour which I just absolutely love and think that I’m going to start wearing this a lot.

I also picked up some of my absolute favourite products so I got the Collection lasting perfection in fair which is probably my most used concealer ever and that is because it has such great coverage and blending which feels really light on the face and I also got the Soap and glory one heck of a blot powder which is also one of my favourites because it literally magically makes your foundation all day long and I would definitely recommend it for anyone else, who like me has oily skin.

Finally, I went into the benefit shop and I bought the Dew the hoola I got this because I think I either got or bought a tester and I absolutely loved it and I used it every day until the tube ran out so I just had to go out and buy another one and I love how it feels but I’m really excited about this because this is actually the first benefit product I have ever bought but I will let you know how I get along but I’m seriously excited.

I hope you enjoyed this post and come back next week for another post. Let me know of anything you would like me to talk about in another future post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Message me:

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment