Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentine's Day Essentials


Hey, so firstly sorry this is late I thought this would be more appropriate to post this today but today is valentines day and I thought that I would share with you my Valentine’s Day essentials, these are more for people who like me are single but they can also apply to people who are in a relationship but aren’t with their loved one or a couple who want to have a relaxed day, so these are my essentials:

-A lie in, so this is not a great day for a lot of people so the least you can do is to be refreshed in the morning and throughout the day, also we all need our beauty sleep to allow our skin to heal.

-Breakfast in bed is another way to keep your moods up but be careful because there is nothing worse than getting food in your bed when you would rather be eating it.

-Either in the morning or at night, reading a romantic novel can really make you actually believe in the idea of love and feeling really romantic and maybe inspire you do something nice for someone else.

-So another one of my favourites is watching romantic movies mind you I like doing this at any time of the year but it is especially fun on Valentine ’s Day and my favourite valentines film is the movie called valentine’s day.

-Valentine’s day isn’t just for couples, it is for all people that just love some people so on valentine’s day don’t forget to call all of your loved ones including your parents or even your best friends because everyone who is kind to you and support you.

I hope you enjoyed my Valentine’s day essentials and I wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back next Friday for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

Twitter and Instagram - @BellaDBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment