Friday 1 January 2016

Writing your New Year's Resolutions


Hey, so as it is New Year’s Day I thought I would share you my new year’s resolutions and tips on writing your own, this can be quite a boring job but I always try and remember if done properly then it can be quite useful:

So my new year’s resolutions are:

-Try and organise yourself as much as you can and use that organisation not just forget about it

-Try and completely tidy your house at least once a week otherwise all the mess will build up and it will get harder and harder to stay tidy

-Wash your makeup brushes every week to ensure that they don’t get too dirty

My tips are:

-As you can see I set myself a reasonable amount of targets because otherwise there is a really low chance of you completing them all which is the whole point of having them.

-Don’t give yourself too big of a target so that they are achievable, if they are too high then they are probably not going to be achieved.

-Set your targets based on what weaknesses in the last year have caused you the most damage or problems and address these so you know that you are addressing the right things.

-Ask your friends or family members or the people you live with what they think that one of your targets should be so that their life becomes easier as well as yours.

-Write them down somewhere that you will see every day as a reminder to help you to achieve them, this means that you won’t forget them throughout the year.

I hope you enjoyed my tips on writing New Year’s resolutions, if you know of any other ideas that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back on tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment