Thursday 10 December 2015

Ways to keep warm in the winter


Hey, so in the winter we get incredibly cold and it can be quite hard to stay happy when it’s cold so here are some ways to stay warm and to try and stay happy:

-Something I find extremely useful is a thick warm jumper and you can get Christmas themed jumpers which help to stay in the festive mood, also you can wear them with anything.

-I also find that thick socks or even multiple pairs of socks really help in the cold weather and can also come in festive styles which can also help with being in the festive mood.

-When you’re outside then a fluffy coat is really useful as not only are they stylish and goes with everything and they are really comfortable, also they are the most comfortable thing in the world.

-Also something which helps in the winter is having a good night sleep by being warm in night, I keep warm at night I have an extra thick duvet or an extra duvet.

-Scarves can be a great addition to an outfit especially as most scarves go with most coats, the scarf I like to wear is a red tartan scarf which I wear every day.

-Also I wear ear muffs in the extreme cold to keep my ears warm, also most ear muffs go with everything, also like jumpers and socks you can make them festive.

-Also to match the scarf you can wear some gloves to protect your fingers from getting cold, you can also make these festive but they aren’t great to have on all the time because you can’t use a touch screen phone with them on.

-Also using a hot water bottle can keep specific body parts warm at one time and they can be used at all times of the year and they can also come in all different shapes and sizes.

I hope you enjoyed my ways to stay warm this winter in the run up to Christmas, if you know of any other ways to keep warm that people could use then please feel free to leave them in the comments below, come back tomorrow for another post. That’s all for now,

Bella xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment